Terms for Purchasing Viper-B Bags: The customer must agree to these addition terms regarding the Viper-B bag prior to completing their order. There are a few things we want to bring to the customer’s attention to prevent questions and concerns later on.
- The current limit is one set of each color/series per household. If we determine that you were able to purchase more then we will refund all your orders no questions asked.
- Raffling our bags online is prohibited. If you are a known raffler, your order will be canceled.
- Ordering bags with the intent to resell for more than the purchase price is prohibited. Our limited inventory is meant for customers, not resellers.
- Normally, 0rders will take 1-10 business days to ship from our shop in San Diego, CA. When they ship, you should receive a confirmation from us with tracking information. Shipping takes 1-3 business days. Please do not contact us regarding the status of your order until 10 business days from the order date to keep our staff busy working on shipping orders rather than answering questions. Your cooperation is much appreciated. If you have the order number, then we have your order and are working on it.
- Durability of the Viper-B bag is very good however it is prone to snags on the fast side. You are encourage to check all surfaces of the boards you are playing for anything that could snag the fibers of the bag. Usually, a light sanding with 220 grit sand paper is all that is required. If a larger splinter is present, then application of 5 minute epoxy is recommended to smooth out that area. This is a high performance bag and is not recommended for play on rough boards or surfaces. If you do get a snag, generally what happens is only cosmetic where a fiber will shift out of place and the print will highlight a streak. We recommend coloring the streak with ultra fine point Sharpies available from Amazon. Small touch up and clipping of loose threads with finger nail clippers or small scissors is all that is required. The point of concern is when a bead can fit through a hole. You agree to not purchase this bag if you feel that this is unacceptable. We still warranty the bag for defects but not for damage due to play.
- If you don’t get a confirmation email, then check your spam and junk mail. Make sure to print your confirmation page or save as a PDF.
- Hand wash bags with warm/hot water with a little detergent. Rinse twice. Rack dry. Tumble drying with heat could damage the dots.
- Warranty of these bags is 45 days from the date received. The warranty covers stitching failures. Cosmetic defects must be brought to our attention within 7 days from the date received. The warranty does not cover snags as described previously. Warranty is not transferable.
ACL Pro Series approved for the 2021-2022 season! The Viper bags have arrived and they are deadly! The release quantity is limited. Most colors are now available. Be prepared to wait at least 5-20 business days to receive these bags as the demand is high. Custom options are not available at this time. Multi-set discounts are not available at this time.
About the Bag: This bag is quite unique. The fast side is similar to the fast side of the Vapor bag and the fast side of Viper-C (without dots). The slow side is the same as the Butter or the same as the Widow-B without the dots. Great for quicker conditions or when blocking is a part of your game. This bag is very forgiving around the hole and excellent for airmails.
Fast Side Speed Rating (Cold/Damp): 7 Cuts through heavy moisture like the Vapor bag.
Fast Side Speed Rating (Hot/Dry): 9 Very quick. Too quick for most. But a great hole magnet if you get it close.
Slow Side Speed Rating (Cold/Damp): 4 Switch to the Viper if too slow
Slow Side Speed Rating (Hot/Dry): 5 More stick for blocking, cutting, rolling and flop shots.
Looseness Rating: 9.0 Great forgiveness and a hole magnet. Still has a good feel in the hand.
Durability Rating: 8.5 Probably the most durable bag we’ve ever produced. However, the fast side is prone to snagging. The fibers of the fabric are super strong and when they catch onto a splinter they pull out of the fabric instead of breaking. This will not cause the bag to fall apart but it will look like a line in the bag. We do not warranty fiber pull outs so be sure the boards you play on are smooth on all edges.
About Speed Ratings: Speed of bags is strongly dependent on the humidity level and the type of fabric. Cotton or duck bags will generally be very fast in hot/dry conditions and slow in cold/damp conditions. Synthetic fabric such as polyester will play much quicker in cold/damp conditions and is generally more predictable. Speed rating of “0” means the bag is so sticky that the bag will not move even when the board is tilted at a 60° angle. Speed rating of “10” means the bag will slowly move down the board at regulation board angle of 10.5°.
About Looseness Rating: Looseness is based on the stiffness of the fast side fabric. A tighter weave will generally produce a stiffer bag. Looseness rating of “0” means the bag is very stiff and is highly likely to clog the hole. A Looseness rating of “10” means the bag will slip into the smallest opening if the fast side speed rating is high.