Ultra Viper-R Mini Cornhole Bag Set
Save 10% when ordering two sets!! Use coupon code at checkout: 2minisets
This purchase includes one set of four Viper-R Mini Ultra Bags. Ultra Mini Bags have been designed to perform at the smaller mini size! Ultra Minis measure 4.0″ x 4.0″ in size and precisely weighted at 8.0oz creating the perfect flex and feel when throwing at the smaller size. The Viper-R revolutionized the full-sized game and the Viper-R Minis are sure to dominate the mini boards.
Please review the terms and agree to them before you add them to the cart. Please follow us on Facebook for future releases dates and time.
ALERT!!! If you boil or overheat your bags, we will know because they will have shrunk!!! You void your warranty if you overheat your bags!!!
Terms for Purchasing Viper-R Mini Bags:
The customer must agree to these addition terms regarding the Viper-R bag prior to completing their order. There are a few things we want to bring to the customer’s attention to prevent questions and concerns later on.
- The current limit is four sets of four bags per color per household. If we determine that you were able to purchase more then we will refund all your orders no questions asked.
- Raffling our bags online is prohibited. If you are a known raffler, your order will be canceled.
- Ordering bags with the intent to resell for more than the purchase price is prohibited. Our limited inventory is meant for customers, not resellers.
- All canceled orders will incur a 5% processor fee.
- Orders will take 1-10 business days to ship from our shop in San Diego, CA. When they ship, you should receive a confirmation from us with tracking information. Shipping takes 1-3 business days. Please do not contact us regarding the status of your order until 10 business days from the order date to keep our staff busy working on shipping orders rather than answering questions. Your cooperation is much appreciated. If you have the order number, then we have your order and are working on it.
- Caution: Cosmetic white spots are possible!! Slight cosmetic defects are possible due to fabric fuzz stuck to the bag during processing. The fuzz is difficult to see during inspection and it comes loose and falls off after a few games. This will leave a white spot about the size of a pea. This is not covered under warranty because it does not impact bag performance or durability. If it bothers you, we recommend coloring the spot with ultra fine point Sharpies available from Amazon. We appreciate your support on this.
- Durability is good however it is prone to snags. We recommend that you check all surfaces of the boards you are playing on for anything that could snag the fibers of the bag. Usually, a light sanding with 220 grit sand paper is all that is required. If a larger splinter is present, then application of 5 minute epoxy is recommended to smooth out that area. This is a high performance bag and is not recommended for play on rough boards or surfaces. If you do get a snag, generally what happens is only cosmetic where a fiber will shift out of place and the print will highlight a streak. We recommend coloring the streak with ultra fine point Sharpies available from Amazon. Small touch up and clipping of loose threads with finger nail clippers or small scissors is all that is required. The point of concern is when a bead can fit through a hole. You agree to not purchase this bag if you feel that this is unacceptable. We still warranty the bag for defects but not for damage due to play.
- If you don’t get a confirmation email, then check your spam and junk mail. Make sure to print your confirmation page or save as a PDF.
- Break in the bags using our 1-Hour Break-In Kit. Any other method of breaking in voids warranty. Boiling or excess heat could damage the bag!
- Warranty of these bags is 45 days from the date received. The warranty covers stitching failures. Cosmetic defects must be brought to our attention within 7 days from the date received. The warranty does not cover snags as described previously. Warranty is not transferable.
The Viper-R mini bags have arrived and they are awesome! Now you can throw your favorite bag on mini-boards. The release quantities are limited. Be prepared to wait at least 5-20 business days to receive these bags as the demand will be high. Custom options are not available at this time. Multi-set discounts are not available at this time.
About the Bag:
These are mini (4 inch) versions of the most popular bag in cornhole. The weight is 8.0oz. The meet the ACL specifications for mini bags. The slow side is Ultra’s famous hybrid-carpet material and just like the full size versions, it is combined with the deadly Viper fast side. In mini form, these bags retain all the hole friendly characteristics along with the unique properties of the Ultra hybrid-carpet R-material.
Fast Side Speed Rating (Cold/Damp): 7 Cuts through heavy moisture like the Vapor bag.
Fast Side Speed Rating (Hot/Dry): 9 Very quick. Too quick for most. But a great hole magnet if you get it close.
Slow Side Speed Rating (Cold/Damp): 4 Switch to the Viper if too slow
Slow Side Speed Rating (Hot/Dry): 5 More stick for blocking, cutting, rolling and flop shots.
Looseness Rating: 9.0 Great forgiveness and a hole magnet. Still has a good feel in the hand.
Durability Rating: 8.5 Probably the most durable bag we’ve ever produced. However, the fast side is prone to snagging. The fibers of the fabric are super strong and when they catch onto a splinter they pull out of the fabric instead of breaking. This will not cause the bag to fall apart but it will look like a line in the bag. We do not warranty fiber pull outs so be sure the boards you play on are smooth on all edges.
About Speed Ratings:
Speed of bags is strongly dependent on the humidity level and the type of fabric. Cotton or duck cloth bags will generally be very fast in hot/dry conditions and slow in cold/damp conditions. Synthetic fabric such as polyester will play much quicker in cold/damp conditions and is generally more predictable. Speed rating of “0” means the bag is so sticky that the bag will not move even when the board is tilted at a 60° angle. Speed rating of “10” means the bag will slowly move down the board at regulation board angle of 10.5°.
About Looseness Rating:
Looseness is based on the stiffness of the fast side fabric. A tighter weave will generally produce a stiffer bag. Looseness rating of “0” means the bag is very stiff and is highly likely to clog the hole. A Looseness rating of “10” means the bag will slip into the smallest opening if the fast side speed rating is high.