Terms for Purchasing these Vapor Bags: The customer must agree to these addition terms regarding the Vapor bag prior to completing their order. There are a few things we want to bring to the customer’s attention to prevent questions and concerns later on.
- The current limit is Three sets of four bags per household. If we determine that you were able to purchase more then we will refund all your orders no questions asked.
- Raffling our bags online is prohibited. If you are a known raffler, your order will be canceled.
- Ordering bags with the intent to resell for more than the purchase price is prohibited. Our limited inventory is meant for customers, not resellers.
- Orders will take 15-30 business days to ship from our shop in San Diego, CA. When they ship, you should receive a confirmation from us with tracking information. Shipping takes 1-3 business days. Please do not contact us regarding the status of your order until 10 business days from the order date to keep our staff busy working on shipping orders rather than answering questions. Your cooperation is much appreciated. If you have the order number, then we have your order and are working on it.
- Durability of the Vapor bag is good however it is prone to snags on the fast side. We recommend that you check all surfaces of the boards you are playing on for anything that could snag the fibers of the bag. Usually, a light sanding with 220 grit sand paper is all that is required. If a larger splinter is present, then application of 5 minute epoxy is recommended to smooth out that area. This is a high performance bag and is not recommended for play on rough boards or surfaces. If you do get a snag, generally what happens is only cosmetic where a fiber will shift out of place and the print will highlight a streak. We recommend coloring the streak with ultra fine point Sharpies available from Amazon. Small touch up and clipping of loose threads with finger nail clippers or small scissors is all that is required. The point of concern is when a bead can fit through a hole. You agree to not purchase this bag if you feel that this is unacceptable. We still warranty the bag for defects but not for damage due to play.
- If you don’t get a confirmation email, then check your spam and junk mail. Make sure to print your confirmation page or save as a PDF.
- Warranty of these bags is 45 days from the date received. The warranty covers stitching failures. Cosmetic defects must be brought to our attention within 7 days from the date received. The warranty does not cover snags as described previously. Warranty is not transferable.
Fast Side Speed Rating (Cold/Damp): 7 Cuts through heavy moisture.
Fast Side Speed Rating (Hot/Dry): 9 Very quick. Too quick for most. But a great hole magnet if you get it close. Switch to Vapor-C if necessary.
Slow Side Speed Rating (Cold/Damp): 2
Slow Side Speed Rating (Hot/Dry): 5
Looseness Rating: 8.0 Great forgiveness and a hole magnet. Still has a good feel in the hand.
Durability Rating: 8.0 The fast side is prone to snagging. The fibers of the fabric are super strong and when they catch onto a splinter they pull out of the fabric instead of breaking. This will not cause the bag to fall apart but it will look like a line in the bag. We do not warranty fiber pull outs so be sure the boards you play on are smooth on all edges.
About Speed Ratings: Speed of bags is strongly dependent on the humidity level and the type of fabric. Cotton or duck bags will generally be very fast in hot/dry conditions and slow in cold/damp conditions. Synthetic fabric such as polyester will play much quicker in cold/damp conditions and is generally more predictable. Speed rating of “0” means the bag is so sticky that the bag will not move even when the board is tilted at a 60° angle. Speed rating of “10” means the bag will slowly move down the board at regulation board angle of 10.5°.
About Looseness Rating: Looseness is based on the stiffness of the fast side fabric. A tighter weave will generally produce a stiffer bag. Looseness rating of “0” means the bag is very stiff and is highly likely to clog the hole. A Looseness rating of “10” means the bag will slip into the smallest opening if the fast side speed rating is high.
About the stick side: Normally our bags come in two stick speeds, regular sticky and less sticky. The less sticky bags had an X after the name. But the Vapor is different. It has new patent pending tech called Speed Control. This tech slows down the speed to a manageable slickness. Bags that are quick find the hole easier but if they are too quick they can find the ground even easier. So we try to target a balance of stick and slip and we believe we have achieved that.