The OG-X bags have a duck canvas (cotton fabric) fast side and a medium slow stick side. The fast side is a solid color. The stick side is full color with graphics. The filler is our pro grade fill found in Vipers, Widows and other Ultra bags.
Terms for Purchasing OG-X Bags: The customer must agree to these addition terms regarding the OG-X bag prior to completing their order. There are a few things we want to bring to the customer’s attention to prevent questions and concerns later on.
- The current limit is Four (4) sets of four bags per household.
- Raffling our bags online is prohibited. If you are a known raffler, your order will be canceled.
- Ordering bags with the intent to resell for more than the purchase price is prohibited. Our limited inventory is meant for customers, not resellers.
- ***COVID Warning*** If our shop is shut down due to COVID orders will be delayed. Normally, 0rders for these bags will take 1-10 business days to ship from our shop in San Diego, CA. When they ship, you should receive a confirmation from us with tracking information. Shipping takes 1-3 business days. Please do not contact us regarding the status of your order until 10 business days from the order date to keep our staff busy working on shipping orders rather than answering questions. Your cooperation is much appreciated. If you have the order number, then we have your order and are working on it.
- If you don’t get a confirmation email, then check your spam and junk mail. Make sure to print your confirmation page or save as a PDF.
- Hand wash bags with warm/hot water with a little detergent. Rinse twice. Rack dry.
- Warranty of these bags is 45 days from the date received. The warranty covers stitching failures. Cosmetic defects must be brought to our attention within 7 days from the date received. Warranty is not transferable.
About the Bag: These bags have a medium suede stick on one side and stick duck canvas on the other. The corners are slightly rounded to maximize hole shots.
Fast Side Speed Rating (Cold/Damp): 3 Tends to slow down with moisture on the board.
Fast Side Speed Rating (Hot/Dry): 8 Good speed but can be quick.
Looseness Rating: 6 Perfect middle range flex.
Durability Rating: 8 Durable for a pro grade bag.
About Speed Ratings: Speed of bags is strongly dependent on the humidity level and the type of fabric. Cotton or duck bags will generally be very fast in hot/dry conditions and slow in cold/damp conditions. Synthetic fabric such as polyester will play much quicker in cold/damp conditions and is generally more predictable. Speed rating of “0” means the bag is so sticky that the bag will not move even when the board is tilted at a 60° angle. Speed rating of “10” means the bag will slowly move down the board at regulation board angle of 10.5°.
About Looseness Rating: Looseness is based on the stiffness of the fast side fabric. A tighter weave will generally produce a stiffer bag. Looseness rating of “0” means the bag is very stiff and is highly likely to clog the hole. A Looseness rating of “10” means the bag will slip into the smallest opening if the fast side speed rating is high.
About the stick side: Normally our bags come in two stick speeds, regular sticky and less sticky. The less sticky bags had an X after the name.