Terms for Purchasing these Ultra Cobra Bags: The customer must agree to these addition terms regarding the Cobra bag prior to completing their order. There are a few things we want to bring to the customer’s attention to prevent questions and concerns later on.
- There is currently no purchase limit for these bags.
- Raffling our bags online is prohibited. If you are a known raffler, your order will be canceled.
- Ordering bags with the intent to resell for more than the purchase price is prohibited. Our limited inventory is meant for customers, not resellers.
- Orders will take 15-30 business days to ship from our shop in San Diego, CA. When they ship, you should receive a confirmation from us with tracking information. Shipping takes 1-3 business days. Please do not contact us regarding the status of your order until 10 business days from the order date to keep our staff busy working on shipping orders rather than answering questions. Your cooperation is much appreciated. If you have the order number, then we have your order and are working on it. For special edition releases, we do not ship in any particular order. All orders are within an hour of each other so no special treatment is given.
- Durability of the Cobra bag is good however punctures from sharp corners are possible on the suede side. We recommend that you check all surfaces of the boards you are playing on for anything that could puncture the bag. We still warranty the bag for defects but not for damage due to play. There may be slight cosmetic defects due to fabric fuzz stuck to the bag during processing. This is not covered under warranty because it does not impact bag performance or durability. The fuzz is difficult to see during inspection and it comes loose and falls off after a few games. This will leave a white spot about the size of a pea. If it bothers you, we recommend coloring the spot with ultra fine point Sharpies available from Amazon. We appreciate your support on this.
- If you don’t get a confirmation email, then check your spam and junk mail. Make sure to print your confirmation page or save as a PDF.
- Warranty of these bags is 45 days from the date received. The warranty covers stitching failures. Cosmetic defects must be brought to our attention within 7 days from the date received. The warranty does not cover snags as described previously. Warranty is not transferable.
The Ultra Cobra bags are here, and they’re ready to strike. Available in select colors, the unique design will compliment your style. They are a premium two sided cornhole bag with great color and graphics. The listing is for a set of 4 bags.
About the Bag: These bags have a medium quick fast side and are quite loose. The fast side has a smooth brushed feel that can be easily gripped. The corners are slightly rounded to maximize hole shots. Both sides of the bag can be fully customized with color images. The slow side comes in either sticky or medium stick which is called Cobra-X.
Fast Side Speed Rating (Cold/Damp): 5 Tends to slow down with moisture on the board. Look at the Vapor for better damp slide.
Fast Side Speed Rating (Hot/Dry): 7 Good speed but can be quick.
Looseness Rating: 7 Great middle road feel. Not too flimsy and not too firm.
Durability Rating: 8 Durable for a pro grade bag.
About Speed Ratings: Speed of bags is strongly dependent on the humidity level and the type of fabric. Cotton or duck bags will generally be very fast in hot/dry conditions and slow in cold/damp conditions. Synthetic fabric such as polyester will play much quicker in cold/damp conditions and is generally more predictable. Speed rating of “0” means the bag is so sticky that the bag will not move even when the board is tilted at a 60° angle. Speed rating of “10” means the bag will slowly move down the board at regulation board angle of 10.5°.
About Looseness Rating: Looseness is based on the stiffness of the fast side fabric. A tighter weave will generally produce a stiffer bag. Looseness rating of “0” means the bag is very stiff and is highly likely to clog the hole. A Looseness rating of “10” means the bag will slip into the smallest opening if the fast side speed rating is high.
About the X factor: The sticky or suede side comes in two different speeds, regular sticky and less sticky. The less sticky slow side bags are the X series and will be designated with a “-X” after the bag name. So Cobras bag with a medium slow stick side will be a Cobras-X bag.